The BSR 64000 delivers ultra-broadband throughput and is available as a chassis platform or as an I-CMTS. Cable operators can take advantage of our industry leading I-CMTS economics to realize up to 60 percent in capital savings and a power reduction of 81 percent per channel. With the I-CMTS platform, broadband providers can rapidly introduce differentiated data, voice and multimedia services while taking advantage of standards-based DOCSIS® 3 features.
MOTOROLA IS HELPING OPERATORS:
- Deliver downstream throughput of up to 300 Mbps and upstream throughput of up to 100 Mbps
- Increase capacity by up to 50 percent with the implementation of S-CDMA
- Drive improved economics with up to 60 percent capital savings and 81 percent power reduction per channel
- Reduce power costs with the highest I-CMTS power performance rating (kilowatt-per-hour to DOCSIS channel ratio) in the industry
- Unleash the full potential of DOCSIS 3.0 with node characterization and optimization services to maximize upstream returns